This program offers interactive workshops, mentorship and networking opportunities for Indigenous youth, ages 15-29. In the green career exploration workshops, participants identify how their skills and personal interests align with jobs in sustainability, environment, energy and more.
In our workshops, Indigenous youth will
- Compare their skills, interests and passions to 40 diverse fields
- Assess financial and social factors and educational requirements of various careers
- Learn how technology is changing the way we work and the future of jobs
- Discover how environmental policies have impacted careers in Canada
- The workshop is 1.5 hours. We can make modifications to fit different time frames.
- Can accommodate groups up to 90 participants.
- Workshops are available virtually and in person