Relay Education’s annual report for 2020-2021 with audited financials is available. Read how we’re advancing the transition to a 100% renewable energy future in Canada through education.
Program highlights from 2020-2021 include
- 12,634 people learned about renewables, electricity, sustainability, careers and environmental issues with Relay Education.
- Programs were delivered in 7 provinces and territories where Relay is established in.
- 5 new workshops were created and delivered.
- 771 workshops delivered in classrooms and communities across Canada.
- 1,983 participants in our career and training programs.
- 800 model solar cars were designed and built by children.
- Relay delivered its first international program virtually with kids and adults in New York State.