Our latest annual report (2018-2019) is now available! Read how we’re advancing the transition to a 100% renewable energy future in Canada through education.
Don’t have time to read? Check out highlights below.
- 23, 329 participants engaged in Relay’s programs focused on renewable energy, energy conservation, green careers and climate change,
- There was a 45% increase in the number of participants over the previous year,
- 828 workshops were delivered in eight provinces across the country
- There was 50,000+ face-to-face hours of learning. We do everything in-person!
- 13,836 elementary students learned about the science and technology of renewable energy,
- Instituted a post-workshop evaluation of the Kids’ World of Energy program to provide evidence about the outcomes on elementary students,
- 85% of students understand renewable energy helps lessen negative environmental impacts,
- 4,226 young adults explored careers in the green economy in our Green Collar Careers program,
- Relay delivered 38 workshops to 758 youth from schools serving Indigenous communities,
- and more…